Agrimin 24·7 Smartrace® lamb boluses are sustained release eroding boluses with an active life of 120 days.
After administration (two boluses per lamb) the boluses lie in the reticulum where they erode and dissolve thus providing a continuous and regular supply of nutrients to the animal.
When to use Agrimin 24∙7 Smartrace for Lambs
• Eroding technology means consistent supply of trace elements
• Delivers full daily requirement for Cobalt, Iodine and Selenium.
• Free from copper – ok for use in continental breeds
• Helps maintain lamb growth from weaning
• Promotes strong healthy lambs
Agrimin 24•7 Smartrace® boluses for lambs have been the subject of a detailed R&D programme both in the UK and in New Zealand. Trials in lambs have confirmed an excellent sustained release profile, which ensures that iodine, selenium and cobalt levels are maintained throughout the active life of the bolus.
• 2 x 6g boluses should be given to each animal
• Use only the approved Agrimin Sheep/Lamb bolus Applicator with cup end (C)
• Available in packs of 200 (enough for 100 lambs)